Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

02 october 2012::


ello my dearest mother whom i love with all my heart! How are you doing this fine day? I really enjoied seeing all you of you last pday. All the elders in my apartment told me how different i am from everybody else haha. They really liked the family though. Bug is in for a HUGE suprise. haha. He is going to be so HUMBLED!!! That is the only thing that i could think while talking to him. He is going to change so much. hahaha. It si going to be a ride for him. hahaa. Keep him in your prayers. He'll do great. 
That is crazy that no one lives at the house anymore. That is a sad thought for me to think about. I love it when there are lots of people at our house and everything and just the thought that nobody is there is sad to me. But only for 4 months. Ill be home in no time and that will all change. I am so excited to see you guys. I cant believe that it is october. next thursday i will be counting down from 4 months. That is so crazy to me. I cant believe how fast the time is going. I am way nervous aobut what i am going to do. I have only thought about my life up until my mission and now that is almost over. I never really thought deeply about after the mission. I am way scared. I had dinner yesterday with a american who served here in japan and he said when he went home, he did tour guides for national parks. Like the grand caynon and stuff like that. It sounds like a great job. It is somethin i am going to look into when i get home. One fo the scariest thoughts for me is that i wont be able to use my japanese and i will froget it. I dont wnat to do that. Not after all the work i had to go through. So doing tour guides or working at the zoo being a guide sounds like a way good job. He said it pays really good too. Like starting 10 bucks an hour working 10 hour days. so 100 bucks a day just starting. Sounds pretty good right? But there is stuff i am stil worried about. SO we shall see.
 
My week was super good. I fasted for SOko. He is in China right now visiting and talking to his fiancee about being baptized. He really wants to be baptized but he wants his fiancee to agree with it. So keep him in your prayers. Ryutaro is doing great too. He made a huge commitment to follow the word of wisdom but is having a hard time living it. Keep him in oyur prayers that he can keep it and feel the Holy Ghost. Yoshy ro the black sheep could be baptized this week. If we meet with him and get him all good to go. He has a huge problem with the Word of Wisdom so pray that he will accept it. He really wants to be bapitzed though. They are awesome. I could use your prayers too. I really wnt to get as good at Japanese as i can in these last 4 months. I can understand more fully but i cant speak very well. Please pray that i will still continue to improve my japanese and beomce really good. THanks.
 
Nothing really interesting happend this week. It was just a week to work hard and thats exactly what i did. I felt really good about my service last week and i felt i worked super hard. Transfers are this next week and i think i might get trasfered. I have been here 3 but my companion might train a young new ZL. That would be the bst. They also need 10 trainers and i had a feeling that i am going to be one of them. I have always had a dream of white washing an area with a bean. So that might come true. I hope if i do get transfered i go to country side. I have been in city way to long. I am ready ot get out. I really like the area i am in though. I could definatly stay here too. I love the ward and just everything about this place. It is amazing. SO i am cool with whatever.
 
Sorry i have nothing cool or anything. I love you mom. I cant believe that my mission is comign to an end. It is really sad. I love it so much. It has done so much for me. I cant wait to tell you all about it. Well, i dont have anything else to write aobut. I dont know what to right aobut. I am healthy, happy, in good shape, working hard, doing all i can do be the best i can. Have a great week. I did get teh newletter but i couldnt see the pictures of people cutting the tree. They didnt load. So i dont know what that is about. but ya. I love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment