Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

email to the dad:: 12 october 2012


Hey Dad,
 
Its good to hear from ya. I always look forward to reading you emails. I really enjoi thme alot.
 
So my week was way fast. I am just amazed on how fast the week goes by as a missionary. Today is my 1 year 7 month mark on being on my mission. On Thursday marks my 4 month mark until i come home. I am always blown away on how fast time is oging. I will see you and mom in no time. I am way stoked.
 
My week was pretty swell and wet. It rained at least 5 out of the 7 days this past week. It has gotten really cold also. This fall has been alot colder than last year for sure. All my white shirts are destroyed and i have to throw them away but it is getting cold so wahtever.
 
This week we had to go to district meetings and a huge zone leader council meeting. The ZL meeting was kinda useless becasue i am no longer a ZL. I am something better! Can you guess? Anyway, it was a swell week. I am way whipped from being a ZL but i am sure i will be even more tired now. ahaha. I am definalty going to need your prayers on this one. You cant tell mom yet. I have been made AP!!!! I am now companions with President and my old comp. It is pretty weird but way cool at the same time. I was super sad to leave my old area but they are in the best hands ever. I know at least 3 of them are going to be baptized.
 
Other than that nothing else is new. I am still the same ol' elder van de with red hair. Oh, i had to buy some new glasses. I get them next week and i am pretty excited to get them. I think they look cool. I love ya dad. I appreciate everything that you do for me. I know you love me too even though you dont send written letters. I too have only gotten 1 typed letter from ya. haha. But i enjoi the emails alot. It is quicker. Well i hope you have a great week and have fun up at the cabin. You are in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment