Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Monday, September 24, 2012

this is from::: 18 september 2012::

I am sorry that this email is a bit late. Yesterday was Respect the Elderly day and everyone had a day off, so we decided to go out and work and take pday today. So ya. About the coming home thing. I got a letter that asked me whether i wanted my mission to end 12 Febraury or 26 March. I picked the 12 February, so that is the set date that i will be able to come home. But aobut the other stuff. If you did come to see me on my last sunday, i think it would be cool. But for the 2 days, it really is only monday, but even then i could probably be with you guys as my companion becasue dad has the priesthood. But if not, you will be in Tokyo. There is always something to do.  You will be able to find everything fine when you get here. Everything is in English and people can speak englsih here too. They are super nice.
 
It sounds like you had a very full week. I am happy for you. I just told dad that when the week is full, time goes by so fast. I cant believe that it is 18 September already. Time has gone by so fast. I come home in like less than 5 months. That is so weird. Anyway, I hope that everything works out with kendi and what not. I am sure she will love her new car. I am excited for her. Oh, before i forget. Next Monday for me (Sunday for you) I will be calling home on Skpye at 9 AM. President Budge gave me permission to call Bug one last time before he enters the MTC. So i will be attending his farewell party as well. haaha. Just be expecting a call from me on your Sunday night. I am way stoked. This will be the last time i will see bug for almost 2 years. I wont meet him in person for almost 4 years. Weird.  But ya. Thats way interesting aobut the trimming and stuff. it made me laugh that no one has done it since i left. Taliing about Kelly and nephews, what could you find out about Hunters baptism? I really wnat to make it. I know that i could make it too if they did it in February. You will just have to let me know. I sent kellbell a lettter 2 weeks ago so she should knwo.
 
SO my week was pretty dang good. We had lessons on and off pretty much all week. We also had a Mini-Zone conference with interviews. It was good. We had a day to just do strait finding. It was hard and because of that, i fasted on Sunday taht i would be able to enjoi days like that and that i would be able to go hard my last 5 months. I thought it was a good fast. Friday at the Mini zone thing, i gave a training on Hope. It was super hard. Hope, Charity, and Faith are the hardest to give trainings on because they are so easy. People are also very concered about those. So they choose wheter to listen or not. It is difficult but the missionaries gave me a good response so i think i did good. haah. I also had a interview with Pres. Budge. I wont lie, it was different than Pres. Albrecht. It just didnt feel the same. It felt like he ahd to do it and thats why he was doing it. But as he gets older, that will change. I only have 1 or 2 more anyway, so i think i will be able to handle it. He is a good man. This past sunday, we sang nearer my God to thee in Sacrament. It was really good.  Elder Aoyagi of the seventy was at church. That is 2 weeks in a row where a GA was a church. It was pretty neat. I like Elder Yamashita better but it was still good. I had a lesson with Sugaya, a gator who is really close to being baptized. We finished teaching him everything and told him he could be baptized next week if he wanted. He accepteed. Yesterday i was on splits but they had a interveiw/lesson withhim and he asked if i could baptize him. I am way stoked. I have been so blessed on my misson. It is so incredible to look back on all my many blessings. I will never forget them. This upcoming sunday we are having 3 baptisms in the ward. 1 of our gators, and 2 of the other elders are getting baptized. Talk about a White Sunday. It will prove to be a fantastic day. I am excited. I love being busy. I absolutely love it. Our church as of now dont have  a font, so we will use a blow-up pool. That will be a neat memory. Please continue to pray for him. I am fasting for him right now because his family is having problems with money which could cause a problem with tithing. But all should be well. Please pray for my other gators. Soko is still having problems with his fiancee. HE is accepteing everything though. He really wants to be baptize but his fiancee is against it. So please pray for that. Yoshy, needs a job. He loves everything as well. He suffers a bit from depression and gets down but it can be easily fixed when we are withhim. Ryutaro is going good too. He loved the commandments. Please pray that he will be able to continue to see teh difference between good and evil and then wnat to make a good choice and be baptized. Masaki is new but he needs a answer taht this church is true. He has had the opputunity to be baptized 5 times into another church but has refused it 5 times becasue it didnt feel right. He really wants to know what is true. Please pray that he will do good.
 
Can you also pray for my past converts, they seem to be having trouble. Bro. Suzuki found some stuff in the bible he doesnt agree with and moved and no one knows where he is at. He hasnt attended church in a while too. Please pray that he can come back. Sis. Suzuki is getting ruled by Bro Suzuki. He doesnt want her to have anything to do with the church but she loves it. Please pray that she can come back. Panda is unsure of his future and doenst know what is going on. He went to China and came back all confuseed. Please pray that he will be able to realize that this is happiness and gives him purpose. All in all Please pray that they all will come back to church. Thanks so much.
 
I love you so much. I am so sprised at how fast the time is going. Ill be home n no time so there is no need to cry. I am so excited to see you. I really am but it is very sad to think that it is coming to an end. I love my mission so much and i have appreciated every single second of it. It has changed me and my life. I am eternally grateful and in debt to God for it.  I love Japan and everything about it here. I will certainly miss it. Thank you so much for your prayers and everything you have done for me. I hope that you have a great week. I know i will. I am jsut always happy. I dont really have hard times anymore. You cant with this gospel. I love you mom. I am excited to talk with you guys next week. I have called home so much on skype this year, i am a blessed perseon. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment