Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Monday, October 22, 2012

22 octobre 2012 again!!!


I actually did indeed love my joke. I thought it was very funny because i told you taht i was trainer. I told dad that i was AP. Looked like you believed dads email. haha. That is what i think is funny. I am sorry that you did all that stuff for me but i am not what i said. But who knows maybe it will help later. And yes i do agree with you. I have come to realize that AP calling is stupid and i dont want it. I was thinking about it when i was ZL. If i became AP, i couldnt do my run and workout everymorning and that is a BIG NO-NO. I need that run and workout. That is a must. THen i thought about all the responsiblity that they have, i dont want that. I enjoi being outside and working with people and shining my light. I enjoi that alot. I also thought one of the main reasons people want to be AP is to to be reconigzed and that doesnt matter because you will be forgotten. SO i dont want to be that. NOT AT ALL. I told my mission prez. that i loved my area and that i wanted to stay here. Hopefullly i will end my mission here. I really do love it. But ya. I am a trainer again and i am loving every second of it. I love being a trainer. But sometimes i think it is a little dangerous. Elder Call is like me. He has a strong desire to serve the Lord but he aint Belly button pants high about that were its like only talking about church stuff. I cant stand those missionaries. I know they are doing there best and that is what matters but my best isnt the same as thier best. But Elder Call is like me. Since he is a new missionary, he hasnt fiqured out the missionary life quite yet so he talks about htings from home a little bit more than my past companions. The reasons it is dangerous is becasue i am excited to come home and we get a bit sidetracked. I am trying to be better with not getting trunky and being the good example. I have a goal with it. But my thing is, i can work hard but still have fun too. SO i hope he learns that from me. You can work hard and have fun at the same time. It makes missionary work enjoiable. But ya. We are doing way good. Yes i got the package you sent on Saturday. It was awesome but at the smae time very damning. You sent so much candy that i havent seen adn i spurlged big time by eating it. It was delicious. But I didnt eat all of it. I had to give some to the other elders. The garments were interesting. The bottoms werent right but i wore them both anyways. One pair is too small but hte other pair fit pretty good. When i wore them, i felt wierd. For the past 1.8 years i have only worn the silkly bottoms, not cotton or dri fit. It was wierid win i put that on. But it felt good. The shirts are too big. I am a medium not a large. But they will work on the mission. Not when i get home. When i wear normal shirts, the garments stick out and it looks way wierd. But as a missionary it is good. Thanks. I also got the money, no worries. Thank you.
 
So you probably want to hear about my week. It was interesting. ON MOnday night our gator, Masaki took us out to dinner. It was nice of him to pay for us. He is the Jospeh Smith. He wants to know the truth but is lost. Thats way we are here. We taught him a leson and he is progressing. Tuesday we had 1 lunch and 1 dinner appoitment. SUPER RARE in Japan. THat never happens. But it was very good. ONe Elder Got sick so we gave him a blessin. I also picked up my new glasses that day too. I have worn them everyday too. THey are great and people say i look really good. So it was a good buy. Every Friday we do a Yoga class. It is way fun. I never realized how much good it is for your body to do yoga and stuff like that. I am stretching everynight because i want to do the splits now. SO it is good. Oh that day it was pretty funny too. We needed a picture and didnt know how to get one, so we decided to ask random people to take our picture. It worked. While they were talking our picture i would just talk to them and get to know them and then share the gospel with them., We got 1 new gator from it, so that is why it worked. Pretty funny uh. On saturday we had a lesson with Soko about his bapitsm and he was just super stoked the whole time. It was super neat to see how excited he was to be baptized. It was the highlite of the day. Sunday was just amazing. Next week i am singing a solo in the song "seasons of love" for our ward halloween party with the SAs. SO we practised that. That night we had 2 baptisms. Ryutaro and Soko got baptized. They both asked me to do it for them. So i was able to baptize both of them. They were so happy and i was so excited to hear their testimonies. I know that they will be great members and do amzing things. We are going to meet with them and get thme to the temple. THat is the next step. SO ya. I attached a picture of the baptism too. Our font is in the background too. It is a kiddie pool. haha. So me and ELder Call really need new investigators, especially because 2 got baptized. SO i fasted this sunday that we will be lead to those who are ready for our message. The past 2 weeks havent been very good and we really need to find some new poeople to teach. Please pray that we will be able to do so. It would be great. Because we were havin 2 baptisms this week, i thought of my mission and how blessed i have been to see many baptisms in my mission. I get so much happiness when i think about how i have been a sharp tool for the lord in his vineyard. I really have been blessed. There is no way i can deny that. I am so thankful that i am doing what i should be doing to get thses blessings too. I know that i aint perfect but it is so nice to know that the Lord is there to help. I love that so much. It is truly happiness. I want to tell you of a cool expierence. Since i didnt get to see General Conference in English i was reading the talks during P. Study. I was reading one from Saturday morning and he talked about death of children and what not. That tlk is amazing. While i was reading it, i good fell the spirit and Kess spirti too. Kess died about 8 years ago but since i was only 11 i didnt remember to much aobut his funeral or aobut the comfort that i got form the Lord when he did pass away. But that day while reading that talk i could feel all the feelings that i felt when kess passed on. It was amazing. It brought me to tears. I could just feel Kess love and the Lords love for me so much. It was a HUGE highlight in my week. I am so thankful taht we have General Conference and that direction from our leaders.
 
SO ya. That was about my week. NOt much else. It was a pretty solid week. I am loving life right now and cant complain. It is incredible to me that it is 22 October. Time just seems to go faster adn faster with every week. I will see you all in no time. You will have to tell me some things you and dad want to do when you come. I have to start planning too. But just let me know. I love you so much mom. I really do. I hope that you have a great week. Ill be praying for ya. I always do. Let everyone know that i love them and appreciate them very much. I cant wait to see efveryone. Ill hear from ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment