Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Friday, June 1, 2012

01 june 2012


It is good to hear from ya, both through email and skype. First off i just want to say how excitd i am for Bug. That sounds like it will be a really fun mission. I think one of my friends is in that exact mission. I think. I have heard that name before. I am also excited for the news that dad told me. You guys coming to JAPAN!!!! I am so excited. YOu will love it here. Last night i had a dream about having a homecoming and all that. In my dream i could feel how badly i wanted to be back here in Japan. I really love it here so much.
 
My week was pretty good. THere isnt to much to say becuase i talked to you on Friday. We were yelled at again by people. Being yelled at here in Japan is really rare. THe culture doesnt approve of it. But i have been yelled at at least 5 or 6 times in this one area. Its babylon. But alot of really cool things did happen this week. We made some food with our investigator at the church and then played Ping Pong. THat was super fun. He brought alot of food too. I was full. I have tried a new streeting approach this week and it turned out really well. I ask people if they know Jesus Christ. of Course they say they have heard is name. I thne ask how long ago he lived. They say 2000 years ago. I say thats a long time right? and then ask why is he still famous? Its perfect because it leads me into testifing about almost any gospel principle because Jesus Christ set them all up and thats why he is still famous. We used that and a guy wanted to go to the church taht minute and have a lesson. It was way good.
 
So we had a miracle day. After talking to you guys on Friday we left the Apartment about 2 in the afternoon. in 1.5 hours we found 4 new investigators. Another one shortly followed. Thats not the miracle though. THis is. We were on our way back to our apartment for dinner. Well after dinner we had planned to visit a member, but we had also planned a kubarikai or passing out fliers. Well i had a mini battle on which one to do and we decided to visit the member. On the way over to the members house i had a thought to get some chocolate for that member. WEll we stopped by and talked for like a good hour adn laughed and just talked. Her husband isnt a member so it was suepr good. Here is the miracle part though i want to share with you why it was a miracle. this is what we got from the member after we got home. Thank you very much for visiting us tonight. Did you plan it in the morning or just decided to stop by right before?Anyway, we had a bad thing happened today and were depressed during thedinner.And there you came, it was very fun and we laughed a lot. Shingo(non member husband) said he saw a little miracle and you must be led by something. Then I said, yeah I think God was watching us. plus, you brought chocolates! We have just decided last night not to buy sweets to save a little money ! :) You brought us a lot of happiness and spirit with your big smile tonight.
Thank you very much.
May the Lord bless you.
How great is that! THat is why i am so happy on my mission. I think it is at those moments i am the happiest. When i know that i have helped somebody feel the spirit and bring happiness to others. And follow the quit whisperings of the spirit. I love it so much. That was our miracle day. It truly was amazing.
 
The past couple of days i have been really concentraiting on our grandma gator, Suzuki. She told us on Saturday night she doesnt want to be baptized this upcoming saturday because she doesnt feel ready. Well i fasted for her on Sunday, and i am planning on fasting for her tomorrow. I really feel she is ready to be baptized and i know if she keeps saying no, she will become eternal. I also want to see her get baptized while i am still here. I only have 5 days left in this area. SO please pray that she will have a change of heart and want to be baptized either this Saturday or Sunday. She really needs it.
 
The other girl we baptized like a month ago told us she cant be confirmed until 17th of june. SHe is way busy in skool and stuff. We told her we could do it on another day and she said no because she wants to be confirmed in Sacrament meeting like it is supposed to be. So please pray for her too. She really needs to feel the spirit in her life and have a change of heart too.
 
I got your letter today. I will answer the question you asked/ I did not ask to be AP. I would never do that. But just like you said in my letter. Satan is tempting me with that thought. SO i wanted to discuss it with President. That was all.
 
I am doing really well. I am going to be transfered next week so my pday is on tuesday. 来週庭訓して行きますので来週の火曜日はPdayです。I love you all so very much. I appreciate everything you do for me. Please pray that i will continue to be a good missionary. I am feeling lots of pressure from who knows what. Please conitnue to pray for my japanese too. I can see myself improvin but i could get better. Most of all, please pray that i will stay HUMBLE!!! I really dont want to become prideful in anyway. Today at the temple i told my self that i just wnated to be the missionary who doesnt care what anyone elses think except for the Lord. Please help me achieve this. I hope you guys have a great week. I hope the cabin was good and everbody enjoied themselves. I cant believe i am going on Transfer 10. Only 5 more to go. Time is going by so fast. Youll be in Japan in no time. Stay classy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment