Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Sunday, June 24, 2012

24 june 2012::


I think you said it perfectly. Short but sweet. I dont have much time either. Or actually not much has happend. Well alot happens but i cant really remember and i dont want to take the time to tell. This week went by really fast though. The past 2 weeks have been the fastest 2 weeks of my mission. I cant believe how fast everything is going. Its amazing.
 
I am happy to hear that everyone is doing good. It is good to get an update about everyone. I love my family so much. I miss you guys alot but am loving it here. The other day i was thinking about Japan and stuff the other night and i realized how much i love it here. I was thining that in less than 8 months i wont be in Japan anymore. I was really sad. I really love it here and i kinda dont want to go. I have tried so hard to love it and i am finally here. It is home.
 
SO this week we had a couple of lessons but not as many as last week. Our investigator Tsutomu is way BOMB. He asked at the end of one of his lessons if he would cry when he got baptized. He is excited and it will happen in 2 weeks. Can you still pray for him? He is great and i really like him. A really stylin guy. As ZL in the most populated zone in the world, i had to go to 3 district meetings. Takes alot of time. I am getting good and doing work on trains though. But we went all over tokyo today. It is a good thing i was thinking that i am a ZL in tokyo so when you guys come, i will know all of the subways and trains we need to go to to get places. Pretty neat uh? This week we are starting splits with everybody we have to go on. It is going to be really really busy on top of all our lessons. I love being busy. it is the best.
 
SO this week had some trails. Monday i lost my bank card. I dont know where it went but i felt really bad. I didnt feel like i could be trusted because i lost it. Well it is all solved now. Tuesday i crashed on my bike and put some holes in my pants. It was fun and my comp got a video of it. It is pretty funny. Wednesday i got up and my camera card was lost. I am still mad about this one. I dont know where it went. I lost over 1.5 months worth of pictures. Sorry. It had bapitsmal pictures, family pictures. funny pictures, etc. I look for it all the time. I think it is in my apt somewhere. Please pray that i will find it. Then on Thursday i looked at my watch that Kamas gave me and it had stopped clicking. The lense was all fogged up. So my quess it got a little water in it. I dont know how though the watch is water proof. SO my next quess is the batteries are dead. But today i am going on a watch hunt. And last but not least, my japanese. I made so many mistakes and just couldnt speak all week. I felt like an idiot. My companino has much better japanese than i do and we are on the same transfer. That put me down a bit. SOme of the other elders started laughing at me for making a mistake and i got super mad at them. I hate it when people just make fun of you for not being as smart. Iwish they would just tell me what i did wrong. Oh well that was a while ago. If you guys could pray, i am sure you do, that i will be better at speaking and opening my mouth. I really want to be the best i can be. I really do. I want to impress you guys when you come. But that is it.
 
Like said this week was good but rough. In those rough times, i really sought for service. I was able to do so much service in this apt. There are 4 elders. THere is alot that i can do. I am sure of it. I was happy escpesially when the other elders were asking who did stuff for them. It was good and i was happy. I have gotten a testimony of serice while here in Japan and i am so grateful for it.
 
I love you so much mom. I am so grateful for you and all that you do. THe fireside with the Kawamitsu is this Thursday. President Albrecht leaves next Saturday. It is crazy. You should go to his homecoming in Utah. It would be fun. I cant think of too much other stuff that happened to me this week. Zone Leader is crazy. I am trying so hard to be humble and just learn and set a good example for everybody. Please pray that i will be able to do a good job and be the best leader that i can be. I love yo so much. I hope you have a great week. I am excited to hear from ya. Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment