Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Monday, June 4, 2012

04 June 2012:


Man i am so sorry that this weeks email is later than usual. Today has you know has been transfers. Before i tell you want has happened to me and my new companion i want to tell you about this week but more in particular of a huge MIRACLE!!!!
 
So i loved your emails like usual. It sounds like everyone had a blast at the cabin. I was praying that everyone would do good. Glad it went well. I did get the Newsletter but like Kelly i cant see the pictures.
 
 Well Last week i told you that our grandma investigator didnt want to be baptized. I fasted for her all day on sunday. After she told us that, i knew she was WRONG. I still had a feeling that she was going to be baptized. I still had lots of hope. Monday was a normal day. We went to Jennys house for dinner and was way fun like usual. Tuesday we went to the temple. Of course all day Monday and all day Tuesday me and Elder Chne were just thinking about Suzuki shimai. Or the grandma. It was a great temple session adn i focused and prayed just about her. I had a great feeling throughout the entire session. Well after eating all you can eat pizza me and elder chen both had a feeling that we should fast for her again. So Elder Chen started his fast right then. He fasted until lunch time on Wednesday. I started my fast Wednesday morning and finished by dinner on Wed. On Wednesday though we had a lesson with her just about baptism and its purpose. It was so great. We both studyed for her in the mornign. After study we both felt like the problem that was holding her back was being forgiven of her sins. Well WE had a 2 hour lesson. To be short, a miraculous miracle happened. Her heart was softened and she said taht she wanted to be baptizedd on the 3rd of June. Yesterday for me, by her son. ANd she wanted me ot confirm her. WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!!! It was great. WEll, sunday came around and i was nervous as any one in the world. Do you wanna konw why? Quess who showed up? Elder Yamashita of the 70 came to our ward. His son is in my ward and they were visiting. I was so nervous. WEll, Suzuki shimais son didnt want to baptize her, so i did. It was a great last sunday for me in Yamate. I was able to baptize someone before i left. SHe asked me not to forget her. I dont think i w=ever will. She is one of the biggest miracles i have seen on my mission. It was great. She is an amazing woman with a strong testimony. I will definatly bring you to Yamate when you come to Japan.
 
Saturday we got transfer calls. I am going back to the TOKYO Zone as a. . . . . . . .ZONE LEADER!!!!! Yup, i am in the biggest zone in our mission, the busiest zone in our mission, and i have to take care of over 30 missionaries. I am way excited but way nervous. THis is a HUGE calling. I am in the heart of Tokyo as a Zone Leader. I have never been so nervous on my mission. I got up at 5 this morning because i was so nervous. Elder Chen wanted to take me to a all you can eat for our last time, and he ate for food than me. I was nervous. I am definatley going to need your prayers. on this one. My new area is called Urayasu. It has a baptism in it almost every 3 weeks. I am also in a 4 man apartment. My new companion is Elder Ren Hansen. He is acutally on the same transfer as me. We were inthe MTC together. Its funny because when we were in the Mtc We told eachother we were going to be ZL comps on Transfer 10 in TOkyo. Well that came true. I am way scared. To make things worse i had to give a goodbye at Yamate. THat was way nerve racking too. It was testimony meeting and quess who was on the stand? Yup thats right, Elder Yamashita of the 70. I was nervous as anyone. It was so hard to say good bye. I love that ward so much. It is my home here in Japan i think. Panda gave me a really cool plaque that has kanjis on it. THey mean: Healer of the Heart or Soul. It has two meanings. One is i want to be a heart doctor and the other because i changed is heart and soul. It is way cool. I love it so much. Elder CHen also gave me a pair of new running shoes. I love them. I will be honest though they arent comfortable and they are cheap so they wont last very long. But it was still way super nice of him and will wear them until i cant anymore.
 
I love you all so much. Sorry this eamil is so short. My new area is busier than my last area and i am zone leader so i wont have as much time as usual. I really need your prayers. I am super nervous about htis calling and yeah please pray for me. I want to do my very best. I love you guys so much. Hope you have a great week and i cant wait to hear from ya next week. Love you!!! stay classy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment