Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Monday, December 26, 2011

26 December 2011

Well i today i just talked to you guys. So i really dont know what to say in this email. Take that back, i do know what to say. . . Talking with you guys and the family was FREAKING AWESOME!!! I love my family so much. I am so grateful that i was able to spend time with everyone and get to talk with them. It kinda sucked that my connection was bad and that you guys couldnt here me that much. I wish i could of told you more about Japan and about me and just everything. But i loved hearing from you guys and seeing everyone. I am so blessed that i was able to SEE everyone this year not just hear your voices but actually SEE. I am glad that everybody is doing well and enjoied Christamas. Sounds like everyone had a great time and sure did enjoi everything. Everyone seemed really happy. Oh man, i am just reminicing just now and it was a great time and i througholy enjoied it. Thank you so much for a great call. Everyone was laughing and it was all just super good. Thank you.

So as you know i got a call from the zone leaders who had a interview with the stake president. The stake president said taht this ward taht i am now servign in is really mad about the missionaries. The last missionary before me was a super wamp and trunky missionary. The ward told the stake president that he always looked tired and didnt have any fire for the work at all. I really feel bad for my comp because he was comps with this missionary. This missionary was SR comp and DL. He wasnt so good. So the ZLs told me taht i have the stake president watching me know. I am a bit stressed about the situation but also very proud. I am stressed becasue i feel like the ward wants a baptism. Something they havent had in a whil. And if the missionaries dont get that baptism, we arent good enough. But after talking to my comp, we had more people on our Mission Coordination List than ever before. Which is reallly suprising to me. So hopefully the ward will see our hard work and reckonigze that we are good. I am also happy because this area had a bad missionary in it. THe only way to change peoples opinions about missionary work is bringing in someone who works hard. When i think about that i feel like president thinks i am a really good hard working missionary and that i can change this ward. I reallly feel goos when i think about it that way. Its amazing how the Lord works. It really is. I am also scared because last transfer i worked hard everyday but i didnt see in investigators or things like that. THats how come I am fasting today. I had my whole district fast on a day that best fits them to fast for the people in their area and to find those who the Lord has prepared. I really am going to fast for these people every transfer. I have made it a goal. I really want to find the elect. It makes work so much easier and funner.

My Christmas was super good by the way. I got up in the morning and opened up presents. I was super shocked to see that you wrapped all the items in the package. It kind of made it feel more like christmas. I then went to church for an hour. Came back to the apartment and did some DL stuff with stats and stuff. We then went to a members house for dinner. They gave us Chicken, Ham, and spaghetti for dinner. It was super good. It was pretty american if you ask me. We then played games with her kids. Her inlaws were theere to and they are nonmembers. I talked with the father in law the whole time. When we were leaving he kept givin us hugs and shaking our hands. I thingk we really left a good impression on him. They want us to come and eat with them again. It was a good christmas. I am glad it is over though so i dont have to think about home and stuff like that anymore. Just focus on missionary work. It makes time go by faster.

I love you guys with all my heart. I am so grateful that i was able to talk with everybody today. I hope that you all enjoied it as well. I cant wait til mothers day to do the same thing. Hopefully the connection will be better. THere isnt much else to say. I could really use your prayers this transfer becuase we are really young missionaries and dont really know what we are doing. I need to get better at the language. I think Pres has something big in plan for me. So please pray for me. I know you guys do already. i love youall and hope that you have a great New Year. Once new years hits, I will have only 1 year 1 month and 11 days til i go home. THat is so crazy. I cnt beleive how time is going by so fast. well i gots to be cutting my hair now. I love you and pray for you always. Keep it reall and STAY CLASSY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment