Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Thursday, December 15, 2011

13 December 2011

Sorry that this email is getting to you so late. Yesterday was a super busy day and i had no time whatsoever to email. As you can tell this is to the both of ya's becasue i am lacking on time today too. Sorry! Next week you guys should get your individual emails like normal. But i am very grateful to have gotten emails from you guys.

You guys both sounded like you had a awesome week. It sucks for boo and marilyn gettting that big of a ticket right before christmas. Oh well what can you do? I am super stoked for Justin and his new job. That is so amazing. I am so excited for him.
Its way good and such an awesome christmas gift right? What a blessing!

Dad, i bet taht new wall looks really good uh? Dont worry about being bored either. Now that i think of it, i dont think i have ever been bored while being on my mission. besides the MTC. I have been so busy all the time that i dont think about that stuff very often anymore. Mom, I laughed out loud when i read your new calling. THat is so funny. I knew it was only going to be time before you got a calling in scouts. I am so excited for you. Its going to be fun to hear about this over emails. I am sure you are going to love and hate it. Maybe expirence what all of us boys had to go through. hahaha

Sorry you guys spent so much money at the rodeo. I am happy that you guys had a bunch of fun. WHat was one really cool thing that happened at the rodeo this year? I cant beleive taht over a year ago i was at taht. The year has gone by so fast. so CRAZY!!

So the weather has finally gotten cold in teh ol AZ??? About time! It is so flippin cold here. It has been below freezing a couple of times during the day! WAY TO COLD!!! I freeze all the time in the apartment becasue i dont have any like sweaters or coats. It sucks. I have been saving up to buy a sweater to wear in the moring and a night but they are so dang expensive. I dont have the money for it yet. I did have enough to buy a pair of really nice warm pajamas those. They are a bit small for my taste though. guess thats what you get for being big in a small country.

Its good to hear that the newly weds are still together and getting along. I am so excited to tallk to them. And to everyone else too. I had a dream that i met Brie in person and it was super weird. Like she came up ot me and talked to me and stuff and in felt so real. It was really weird. I have been having wierd dreams lately but they are a good weird. They feel so real. Like last night my dream was President Monson was with me at home showing me stuff and giving me advice. It was awesome. but i dont remember much of it. I also had one about Bug!

I am glad that you guys are still being blessed. I know that you will continue to be blessed. I am being blessed also even though they are hard to find, i can find and see them. I also look forward to haivng so many more memories and expirences with you and the rest of the family. Its going to be EPIC!!! The thought of having a eternal family has been really appealing to me lately also. I have had a couple of convos with other elders about it and it just is all positvie and i am super happy for one.

So my week was super super fast. I cant believe how fast its going. I am on my last week in transfer 5. Yup next week is transfer calls again. Came way quick. I can become 3 things now. A trainer, District leader or a Zone Leader. I think i will stay in the area that i am in though. I will find out on Saturday. President sure has been hinting to something special though. You will see in his letter to me this week. I am going on transfer 6. So crazy!!! Going by way fast.

Anyways last week was good but also disappointing. Tuesday i went on splits. It was amazing. I watched the Testemants in japanese. I was really scared at first because it was in japanese and i wasnt going to understand. I was suprised casue i understood alot of it. The best part was when Jesus came to the Americas and starting to minister. I felt the spirit the strongest i have ever felt it in my mission. At that moment i knew that i was supposed to be in Japan. You gotta remember that the video was in Japanese. Just goes to show that the Spirit has no language boundries. It brought me to tears. It was so amazing. I cant even describe it over an email. Thursday i was on splits agian but this time with a transfer 1 missionary. It was way fun. He is Korean. He taught me how to write our name in Korean. It looks so much cooler than in Japanese. Maybe thats becausee i have gotten used to the Japanese way. But it was intresting to see how a first transfer missionary acts and stuff. He reminded me alot of me whn i was a 1 transfer missionary. It made me feel bad becasue i knew i was a lot worse. It was super fun struggling together though. He made me way good Korean food too. I love Kimchi. It is so good. Friday i got up and it was snowing. It totally reminded me of the MTC. I hated it becaus i couldnt go running. There is a rumor around the mission about me and my exercise stuff. Its really funny. no missionary likes going on splits with me because i make them run with me. Apparently i am like the only one on the mission that runs every morning. I think i run 5 kilometers everyday. I run for 25 minutes a day at a very high pace. It is so good and i look forward to it. It is a good time for me to think. I then work out hard core for 45-60 minutes. Its really intense over here in Nihon that the samurai cant even keep up with me. Hahaha!!! I had a interview with President. I love him so much. He is an awesome guy. After that we planned for our week. It was super intense too. We had a family of 4 coming to church so we planned for them becasue we wanted them to get baptized on Christmas. it was intense. We a planned everything. Then on Saturday we called them and they said they couldnt come because theri son got sick. IT SUCKED!!!! It was so depressing. oh well that is life and hopefully they weill come this sunday. We did have 1 gator come to church though. I also sang in Sacrament. It was fun. Monday we had District Meeting and District lunch where we found an alll you cna eat. SO i stuffed my face in and then i had a dinner with a member that night. Yester day i went to hte Temple. It was amazing. I felt super good. We then went to a all you can eat Pizza place in Shibuya (my 1st area) Then we had another all you cna eat at a members house last night too. It has been crzy!!! I need to take it easy for awhile. I have eaten so much food. It is destroying my weight. All is well though. I recieved a package from the Enghs today and it had a christmas tree and stuff in it. I have already set it up and it is BOMB! I also recieved your letter and a card from Grandma VDG. Thank you!!!

So that pretty much brings you guys up to date on everything. I love you all so much. i am so grateful for everything that you guys do for me. I want to let you know one last thing. I have been really feeling Satans inflence and cunning ways lately. I am grateful i have beeen able to discern them though. He really does find stuff that you care about and them turns them into a worry. For example, I was thinking about baptisms and success. (like every missionary does) I have told myself in the past that the numbers of baptism dont matter. Then i started to think about my companions. I have had companions so far that have seeen baptisms. But when i was with them we didnt. THen Satan cunning ways came in. He told me that it was because of me that they didnt see any baptism. The good missionary was with me to fix me as a missionary and taht i was a failure. I know that that isnt true at all. I am so grateful that i was able to shut that door right away and tell him to bugg off. He really does work in cunning ways and we have to be careful. I love this gospel so much and know that Jesus lives. He really is there for everyone of us and knows us and wants to help us. We just have to accept his help.
I love you guys so much. I havent recieve a package yet but it is coming i know it. I have Pday next week on TUESDAY. I will let you guys konw for sure on what goes down this upcoming Transfer Calls. It is such an exciting time. I love it. I love you guys even more. I hope you all have a great and safe week. I look forward to calling you all. Like sadi before. I think i am going to do it on the 26th for me and taht is Christmas day for you guys. I will call over Skype and if that sucks then i will call on the phone. I will tell you guys all hte final details next week. Please tell Nick Keels though. I love you all and pray for ya everynight. God be with you always!!! I know that he is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment