Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

letter to pops on 05 december 2011

Pops!!!

Thanks for your letter and remembering me! I really apprecitated it. I love hearing from you and what went down in the week from your side of veiw.

THis week went by way fast. I think it is going by faster and faster the more i enjoi it. BUt it is awesome. I am loving it. THis week it rained twice all day both days. It was so cold too. Really close to freezing acutally. SO it is super cold in the apartemnt too. I cant stand it. Just way to cold for me. THe AZ heat is startign to sound really inticing. Or i mean summer time. Just heat in general.

I was on splits twice this week adn came to realiment taht i really like japan and the things in it. I really do. It is a really funny place when you take the time to slow down and look around to see waht there is. Like, Mullets are huge here. It is super funny. I really enjoi seeing stuff liek that. I have started a list of things that i like about Japan. It is gettting quite full.

Saturday we went to a spanish speaking party. Once again, i really wish i learned spanish before my mission. IT is crazy to think how useful it would of been to know. There are so many spanish speakers from Peru here. Its amazing. There is one city here called Oizumi. It si just Brazilians. Everythign is written in brazilian. THey say when you walk down the streets you will just see brazilians. It is crzy to see how many people from south america are here. You will have to tell me more about the Air force schooling process and stuff liek that later so dont forget.
So yesterday at church i met a guy who knew Wayne while he was on his mission. You will have to ask Wayne if he knew a member whose name was Akira Amano. He was in the mission presidency or something like that. It was way cool because he sadi taht he had heard my name before and taht he had a signiture from a Elder Van De Graaff in his Journal. Then he spelled out Waynes name for me. It was awesome. I have been waitin so long to meet someone who knew him or Larry. Talk about miracles.

I sure love you with everyting i got. I want to let you know that i am having a blast here in Japan and that i think it kicks the Rodeos butt. But i am excited to hear aobut hte rodeo and cant wait to go again. Have fun there. I cant believe taht was a year ago. Way to fast. You are in my prayers. Have a good and safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment