Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

05 September 2011 ( Mothers Email)

Thanks so much for the email. To bad that it wasnt a very long one. I oh well though. I quess i will just have to wait until next week.

My week was pretty dang good for the most part. We were really busy for most of the week.

Wednesday: We had a lesson thing with a old grandma at her house. it was a 20 min bike ride to get there. There were 4 people that the member invited to hear about the plan of salvation. It was good and they were all asking questions. They are really good Potential Gators. We then had to get back becasue we had another appointemnet at the church with the guy i found on monday. During his lesson, i had no clue what was going on. He spoke really hard Japanese. He told my companion that he didnt wnat to join just to learn becasue he had heard the Churchs name before. He came to sacrament on sunday too. We then went and got some Ice cream at a Ice Cream shop because it was on sell. WE then had to book it to a Less actives house for another lesson. After that lesson we had to scarf down some grub real quick ecasue we had our free english class that night. Super busy day right? it was good though.

Thursday: Like usual, thursdays are our Weekly Planning days. Man i hate those days. They are long and super boring. We had a Lesson with another less active. WE showed her the talk "The Healing Power of Forgiveness" by Elder Faust I love that talk. It was really good for me to see it as well. So besides our lesson with the LA, We were in our apartment all day. I hate days like that.

Friday: I had a Mini Zone Conference with the President. He came down and gave everyone a interview. I love getting interviewed by him. But i never say much. I never know what to talk about. I wish i would talk more. I only get to talk with him one on one once every 9 weeks. I have to make the most of it. He did tell me though that i had a high probability of beeing transfered. I hope i get transfered. This area has been way fun, but it is starting to kill me. I also want to see some more of Japan. I hope that i get transfered to the mountain areas. IT would be so cool becasue next transfer is at the begining of October, right as the leaves start to change color. I hope i can be in the MOuntains for that. On friday night, we had a lesson with a mental dude. Or at least i think he is mental. He commited to baptsim but probably wont make his date. He has some serious issues. But he really loves us. Ok something funny, He told me he played guitar. I told him that i wanted to learn and that i had a deal with him. I told him that if he taught me how to play guitar, i would teach him about Jesus Christ. He got the biggest smile ever and came and gave me ahug and a handshake and said deal. haha. it was super funny. Of course this was all in English. But I think i helped him have a god night. Oh so he was telling me about all the problems he was having including that God wasnt there for him. I started to tell him that God wants us to exercise patience and faith and that this trail that we go through only makes us stronger. I wanted to read him a scripture from alma but i didnt have my english set. So i thought the Scripture was Alma 34:3 so i had him read it. He read it and then siad. You guys are my Gods answer to my prayers. I had no clue what the scripture said and i had no clue what he was talking about. I went home and read it and it tied in perfect with what we were talking about. What an amazing miracle. it really was awesome. it was the perfect scripture at the time.

Saturday: We had a sports day but no one showed up like usual. We then went streeting and housing and found a Horse arena and a ton of Horses. Really rare in Japan. They were huge horses too. way bigger than a quarter horse. i think the majority of them were stock horses. Anyways has we were watching a country song came on. I loved it. I really miss country alot. WE didnt have any success with housing or streeting.

Sunday: i would have to say this was the Hardest day in my week. I dont know why but it was just super hard. I fasted for my language abilities. I bore my testiomony and i just got super down on myself. I hate it when i wanna tell somebody so good and i cant express myself. It SUCKS!!!! I think that is why i got down on myself. I also had a major headache. WE had 2 gators show up to church but both left after 20 min. so that was a big bummer. WE had the guy from wednesday show up for sacrament but he bolted and we couldnt set up another time to meet with him. After church, i had to eat something. i then took a nap. My companion let me sleep for 2 hours. Which was way nice. i needed it. We then took thank you notes to members in our ward. It was a hard day on me but it is over now.

I hope everything at home is going good. Happy Birthday Bug!!! I cant believe that he is 18 now. that is so crazy to think. Ihope that he had a great day. It is good to hear about Kamas and his girl. Sounds like things are really going good for them. I hope that they continue to go good. I love you so much mom. I really miss coming home to an awesome family and home. I cant wait until i am home again. THis week i hit my 6 month mark. 25% percent of my mission will be done. That is pretty dang CRAZY!!! It would be super cool if i got a package or something so that i could celebrate. cough cough. just saying. Time is going by so fast and i want it to go by faster. I hope that everyone at home is doing super good. I am doing well but i need to remember BLUEBIRD!!! So i need my camera card back as soon as possible. Idont know if you have sent it. I am sending them home once a month. so when you get them, download the stuff onto the computer and then send it back to me as soon as possible. That would be amazing. Oh another thing, Can you send me my dogtags. I left them at home and i would really love to have them. If you cant find them, tell kamas and he might be able to get some new ones for me. But i would really appreciate some dog tags. I used to wear them everyday before the mission. If you can, The 4th was Nick Keels birthday too., He turned 19. Can you please send him an email and see how he is doing. That would be awesome. I love you so much mom. I cant wait until Christmas so i can talk with you. I really want to send a package home for christmas with stuff in it for everyone but it is super expensive and the value of the yen is going down which just makes everything more expensive. oh well. Well i hope that this week goes by much faster tahn last week did. I will be super excited to get an email or two from you. Next week my pday will be on Tuesday. I hope that you and the Family are having a super time at the Cabin. I am super jealous. You guys go like everyweek. It really sucks for me. but i think i have gotten over it for the most part. I really wnat to go though. Tell everyone that i love them and would appreciate a letter or email. I love my family so much. Thanks for giving Aly my email address. None of my friends have been keeping in touch. It kinda sucks. It would be super nice to get a letter from one of them. Thank you. YOu are awesome mom! I really appreciate everything that you do for me and the family. If you could please send me some pictures through the mail, of the family, chewy and turbo, and other things that have happend. I need new pictures. And music too. Please send me some CDs with good music on them. That would be great. I cant look at your picture page anymore becasue it is blocked by my computer. So i need tangible pictures. It would be awesome. Thank you so much mom. I really do love you and apprecitated everything you do for me. I would give you a huge kiss and a super long hug if i were at home. YOu will just have to wait for 18 more months. I hope that time starts going by faster and that next week will be here before we know it. Can you pray for Christopher, Arun and Matsumoto. Those are our investigators that we are realy working with. Also, can you see how Chris Callender is doing. I would love to know how he has been. You are the best mom. Keep safe and Have an Awesome week. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment