Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

05 September 2011 ( Fathers Email)

Thank you so much for the email. You told me some very big details that mom did not tell me. I am super glad that everyone is having a swell time up at the cabin. I really wish i could be there and do the Labor day event and all that you guys have been doing. It sounds like so much fun. I feel like i am missing out on so much. I really hope that i will be rewarded and blessed.

Tell Bug happy Birthday for me. I cant believe that he is 18 now! That is so Crazy for me to Grasp. My little younger brother is now 18. So weird to think about. I hope that he is really enjoing himself at the best place on planet earth. I wnat Blueberry pancakes. I really jsut wnat to relax and not have to worry about anything. Just enjoi the good weather of the mountain and have no worries. Looks like i will have to wait for 18 months though.

Yup. In 3 days i hit my 6 month mark. That is pretty dang wierd that i have been on my mission for 6 months. I hope that once i pst that day that time will start flying by like a peice of paper in the wind. I really wnat time to go by fast. I want to participate in these activites

i am glad taht Chewy is doing good. I miss him alot. I wish as a missionary that i could have a dog. That would make life alot easier in some aspects. I love that little pooch so much.

SO Kamas Proposed!!! Mom didnt tell me that detail in her email. That is so CrAZY!!! I am so flipping happy for him. I cant believe that he is now engaged. That is so cool. I told him that before 2011 was over that he would be married. They are shooting for a NOvember Wedding. That is so AMAzING!!!! I really am happy but also really bummed. I want to be there or my best freidns wedding. Looks like i will have to send you guys a big picture of me so i can be there for the pictures. YOu will have to get him to email me and tell me the details. Also, get mom to send me a picture of Brea. I still havent seen her. I am so happy for him. I really hope that things work out in the best way possible. I am still in shock. that is amazing. I am so Happy that my prayers are being answered.

I love you so much dad. I really apprecitated everything that you do for me. I really wish that i could just call you anytime and talk with you. I really miss having our chats either by the fire, in our room, or out on the swing. Those were awesome memories that i look forward to having again. I wish i could think about you often but that will only bring me trouble. I love you and apprecitate all that you do for me. I really do. I hope taht everything at work is doing good. I saw some horses the other day and i thought of you and Boo adn Marilyn. It was cool to see some horses. I hope that you get the oppurtunity to come to Japan. I am sure you would love it here. There is alot of good food that i want to show to you and so on. My companions all think that i should be a chef becasue i marinated the meats that we cook really good. I was taught by the best. You and Mom. Anyways i love and cant wait til next week to read your emails. I hope tha ttime goes by super fast and that we both have really good weeks. I love you and miss you much. I will work my hardest and try my hardest to please you and the Lord. I love you lots!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your comments here, Kurt. You will be a wonderful missionary.

    ReplyDelete