Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Thursday, November 15, 2012

15 november 2012::

It is good to hear or read from you guys even thought you are still in the deep south within the walls of your home. You both sound like you are doing pretty well and excited for the seasons to start. I am sure time is going to go by super fast for the both of you as you have plans. I dont really have any becasue i am lacking the people if you know what i mean. But ya. Glad everything is getting a move along. This is sad to say but i am happy to say that i am glad that you guys are done going to the cabin for the year. No more to hear about that for my mission. Next time i will be there and i wont have to read how it was. I am happy about that. So i have decided that i really like Native American History. If i cant make it as a Doctor, i would like to study that in a little more depth. I mean i live where they did. What a perfect oppurtunity right. I also want to study Japanese. So many things to study. Which one can i do???
My week was pretty good i guess. Nothing really interesting happened. We still have not found a new friend to teach the gospel. In fact we found the exact opposite. People who think it is funny to mock people. But thats ok with me, because after my personal study the day after, God told me that they have thier reward. It was somewhere in Ether 12. So Elder Call seemed to be seeing the hardships of not finding new poeple to teach. He was pretty down this week for a couple of days. So during planning one day, i felt like i should fast for him. So i did. I dont know how it worked but i am sure it was for the better. I mean it involved faith and God right? So it will work. I really like Elder Call alot and i am really happy that i have the oppurtunity to be his companion. Here are some interesting things for the week. On last monday night Elder Call was talking to a way drunk man. Well i came over and we started talking in Japanese. He said that he like Christ's teachings but could never doing anything becasue he was so bad. I told him about Repentance and how he was a son of God and how he can recieve forgiveness. Long story short, after saying that he burst into tears and it was neat to see that little part of the Atonement give a man who had no hope some hope. We havent seen him since but i know he has felt the power a little and i fulfilled my purpose. Wednesday i was riding no hands on my bike and then i tried to go up on the sidewalk and my bike tire caught an edge. That sent me flying into the pole that was right in front of me. It was pretty funny, didnt hurt to much. Friday we had some way good Okonomiyaki. Saturday we played basketball with about 15 chinese people and it was way funny becasue it seemed the only word they knew was the "F" one.  Ya that was pretty much my week. We havent found any new investigators now for over 4 weeks and we havent taught a lesson in over 4 weeks either. It is getting really hard. It is a bit easier for me because in hard times, i just tell my self "Only 3 motnhs left and then it wont matter". Or i wont have to do this. But it is a bit harder for Elder Call. Thats why i fasted. We could really use the prayers.
I love the both of ya lots. I am way stoked to see ya on Christmas and when you come to get me. I hope i can have some fun things planned for when you come. I aint trying to focus on it right now, but a bit later when it is closer. Do you guys want any ideas of things to do for that 1st monday while you are here without me? I can give you some things that you might think are fun but i might not want to do becasue i have done them. Just let me know. I hope you gusy are preparing some people for this Elder when he gets home. When i say people, i mean girls. I am expecting referrals. You can tell that to my siblings too. haha. I like prepared ones (pretty).  Well i hope that you guys have a great week. My p-day next week is on tuesday becasue this up coming weekedn is transfers. I could be transfered becasue i have been in my current area for 6 months but beacsue i am traingin i might not transfer. We shall see. I let you know. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment