Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

kurt says more!!!

I just wanted to say some more. I was being rushed in my last emial. SO i really felt like i was all over the place. Anyways, i just got out of my lesson with Koh. We taught more about Joseph Smith and about the Word of Wisdom. He said that everytime he prays about the Joseph and his expirence he feels peace and everything else. So it was way good. He accepted the invitation to follow the Word of Wisdom too. He is so awesome i really wish that you could meet him. I am just super afraid that when he gets baptized he will become a less-active. He isnt keeping the sabbath day holy and doesnt really see why it is important to come to church. I am trying my hardest to let him know why it is important. I really want him to be baptized. I am just scared that he will be baptized and then fall away and i really dont want that. I really want him to know why it this is all important. I am really scared for him. I should have more Faith. His date is for the 4th of February. He is on the right track to meet that date too. We are planning on seeing his parents also. We need thier permission before he gets baptized. So we got that taken care of. It was super good. What a great way to start off the week. With a fabulous lesson and a fun day. I still have yet to go to that tower. I am home to make dinner and then we will head over there. I just wanted to write to you all a little bit more. I love you all.

Thursday President Stevenson talked about alot of things. One thing that i liked alot was that he tallked about something Elder Ballard told him. He said that some missionaries are called to thier missions not becasue of the people but because of their Mission Presidents. I really felt good about that saying. I really feel like i was called to my mission becasue of President Albrecht. He has helped me so much on my mission and i love him like i love you Dad. He really is my 2nd father. I am going to be so sad when he leaves in July. I cant beleive that he will be going already. I dont want him to. I really love him alot and i have positive that i was called to serve under him and that he was supposed to be my mission president. That was something intresting that i learned. But it was all good. Cant tell you everything though because that would take forever.

I sure love all of you. I did have a hard week last week. But it is over and i have grown from it and have learned. I am looking forward to a great week this week and to transfer calls. Those calls are really exciting. I wonder what will happen to me. It really is a mystery. President Albrecht as been looking at me alot lately like he has something up his sleeve. Its going to be a fun weekend. Anyways, next week i wont get my email to you until my tuesday and your monday. It is a confusing system. hopefully i will be able to write to all of you. But for now this will have to suffice. I love you and hope that you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment