Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Thursday, October 20, 2011

17 October 2011

I am sorry that i didnt mention that i had recieved your letter. But i did and i really appreciate it. Thank you so much. I also just got done writing bug and justin some letters. I will be sending them either tomorrow or the next day. I also found a member that has a super nice camera. I will ask them to take my picture. Its really wierd asking that question to members when you are supposed to do missionary work.

Sounds like you have had a way busy day and weekend. Just by the time i got this email, you are up pretty dang late. I am sorry i didnt tell you my pday was today. They are usually on monday. if not i will let you know. Next week my pday is on my MOnday your sunday. I will be on the computer at 10 am my time and 6 pm your time.

THank you for telling me about the sons of Mosiah. That really made me happy. I was writing a girl a letter today.i realized how happy i was to be serving them and trying to get them back into the gospel. I also told myself that christiaan is in a high baptizing mission becasue he saved up for his whole mission and is in an area where he is probably using 50 to 100 bucks a month. THat means the rest of his money is coming to help me and other missionaries in expensive areas. It was a good little revelation. But thank you so much for writing and telling me about the sons of mosiah. I had totally forgotten about them. thank you.

I hope that your surgery goes well. You have my prayers. I hope kamas does super good on his scoring. That is so cool to know that i have a brother who is getting married and doing super well in the Military. He better remember Heavenly Father during this time of prosperity. Today i was reading in Helaman 12. It pretty much talks about how men are stupid and forget the Lord in their time of prosperity and what the Lord does to them to get them to remember them. I would hate for Kamas to forget and then have all these bad things happen to him. You should let him know and read this chapter together.

I am so glad that you became friends with the Kawamitzu's. I totally remember them. I used to be really good friends with the boy that was my age. I have been thinking about htem when i remembered that they lived here in Japan. Pleace find out where they live adn let me know. Give them my address and have them write me a letter. I want to get back in touch with taht kid so bad. I really liked him alot. Are they members? I thought that they were. If not i will find them and baptize them. Maybe this is why i got called to Japan. To rescue them if they need it. I am so glad that you got in touch with them. I always thought about them and that boy that is my age. He was a really good friend of mine. Please let me know.

I love you lots mom. I am grateful that i got an email from you and that it was a really good one. Thank you so much. You already read whats been going down in my life. I have an investigator named Jay Michael Rider. Look him up on facebook. He is so awesome. He really reminds me of me and my life. I love him so much. He has a baptismal date. I told him that some family members would be asking to be his friend and he got super excited. IN my letter to bug i asked him to do the same thing. Please look him up and befreind him. He doesnt speak any japanese so people really cant fellowship or talk to him about the gospel like you guys can. Please do this. Be a mom like you are to nick and chris. I love you so much mom and really am thankful for everything. I am glad that i got on to check my emails again. I love you and hope that you have a good week. God be with you always. I know He is. Cant wait for next week.

Much Love,

Kurtiepie

No comments:

Post a Comment