Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

08 august 2011

Mom,

OH MY GOSH!!!!! What the heck is happening in Arizona? That is so unreal of what has happened! I really hope that everyone is ok! It kinda reminds me of my junior year. I was in a cast the entire year. I really hope that everyone is ok though. that is some super scary stuff that has happened. Man i am sure glad that none of them had any real bad injuries. It is kinda wierd that their whole family has now been to the hospital within the last 2 months. I hope that christiaan doesnt get sent home because of his injuries. I heard that in the MTC, that if you do anything to your legs and cant really walk, they send you home until you are better. I hope that everyone is ok. I will pray for them.

I am pleased to hear that you had a good time up at the cabin. i want to go so bad! The weather here in Narita is starting to get super hott and humid. Its supposed to be the worst time in the summer. Talking about weather, i dont have any winter clothes and i hear that it gets pretty dang cold. So i need you to send me some. I dont really know what i need but we will discuss it over the next 2 or 3 months.

My week was pretty good i quess. On tuesday me and my companion set a baptismal date for a guy from Nepal. HE is 19 and his name is Arun. He seems to be like the perfect investigator. He is just soaking up everything we tell him. he is Awesome. On saturday though we took him to a baptism and he told me he hated girls. so that sparks questions in my mind about him. If you know what i mean. I hope that he can make his baptismal date which is on 28 August 2011. It is coming up fast.

On wednesday, i finally had sushi for the first time since i have been in Japan. Sushi here is so good. It is actually peices of raw fish on top of rice. No seaweed, and all that other stuff. Just raw fish and rice. it was so good. But it was super expensive. It is a good thing a member took us and told us we could eat has much as we wanted. Each plate cost 105 yen. I had like 20 or 25 plates. My favorite wasnt actually fish at all. It was called a tortilla roll. It was a taco but they put it into a sushi style. It was so good. it had salsa, meat, tortilla, and quacamole. i loved it because it was Mexican food. I misss mexican food so much. I want it so bad. but ya sushi is pretty dang good here. But it would be the same in America too because all sushi is is raw fish and rice. so i mean it would be good regardless of where it is at. haha. thats my thoughts about it though. The actually California Roll had some sort of fish eggs all around it. it was pretty diffent but still good. IF you come to Japan i think you will like it.

Nothing much else has happened here. It has been a pretty slow week and pretty uneventful. I have kinda had to endure this week. Yesterday was fast sunday and i fasted fro justin- that he will get a job to support his family, Kamas- that he will have a good realtionship with Breann, and myself- that i will get the language quicker, have more faith in christ and in myslef, and to fast for my desires that i told you about a couple weeks ago. I love fast sundays so much. It is super hard for me to feel the spirit though because i dont understand the language yet. I really want to just speak now. The langauge has to be the only thing that gets me down. I feel like i am just a bystander. I cant understand any of the members or anyone i talk to. It really sucks. I hate it. sometimes i wish that i was sent to an english speaking mission it would make it so much easier. I know i will get it eventually but i want it now. i need to just be patient. please pray for me that i will get it faster. My settign apart blessing says i will learn it quickly. so i need to hav emore patience and more prayers. Yesterday was super hard cuz i all i wanted to do was to come home. All the sunday activities that we do at home just sounded so fun and i really just wanted to watch a movie, eat steak, and be with the family. I really wanted to come yesterday. I had no desire to do missionary work at all. But that has passed and today is a new day and a new week. I hope this week is a good, FAST week. Transfer calls are on either saturday or friday night. We dont know. I kinda want to be transfered but at the same time i dont want to. I really like it where i am but we do the same finding technique everyday, streeting. we dont do anything else and it gets on my nerves. It is also super hard for me becasue my comp is a zone leader. i am always traveling and missing my studies because of things he needs to do with the other zone leader. It is super hard sometimes. I think they need to put the zone leaders together. So i kinda hope that i get transfered.

NOt much else has happened in my week. Sounds like you have had a way hectic, scary week. It really is scarying me of everything that is going on in AZ. I hope nothing happens to you guys. I pray for all of your safety everyday. I really dont want anything to happen to you at all. I am trusting the Lord to take care of all of you! I love you so much Mom! I really appreciate everything you do for me. I havent recieved your letter yet, but i should be getting it today. I havent checked the mail yet. Thanks for sending me it.

I got chills when you told me about Kamas and all that he has acheived and gotten. That is so cool. I hope that he wins the Soldier of the State. that would be super tight. I love him and look up to him so much. I hope that he sends me a letter telling me about it. Is he dating that girl? i hope so. sounds like they would be a perfect match.

I love you mom! Have fun in Tennesse. You all make me jealous beacuse of all the things you are doing. Just wait til i come home and stump you all with my langauge abilities. I trust the Lord will take care of all you. Please dont do anything Stupid! I cant wiat till next week to read your emails and such. But until then, God be with YOu ALWAYS!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment