Called to serve in the Tokyo-Japan Mission

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

22 august 2012::

Thank you so much for Nicks email. I just sent him an email. I dont think he will read it until next week thought. I think it might be his first one. Can you call him for me and tell him that i love him very much and that i love him. Thanks.
 
So i enjoied your email. It kinda made me think of home thinking about all the boys being together doing work up at the cabin. I miss being around all my brothers. I am excited to see them again. I want to hang with them again. I hope they are excited. Thanks for your email. Oh, and that is cool about your car. Youll have to set up a date for me so i can use it on the first week when i am hoem. THe work is urgent mother. THere si no wasting time when i get home. Hahah. JOKING. I want to be married when i am 24, so no rush there. But thanks for the email. I really did enjoi it. Do you think you can send me some pictures of how the cabin is coming along? I really want to see what it looks like and such. It sounds like you have done so much to it. I really want to see. Oh and i just htought today that i have 5 months left. I cant beilieve that. I can count on 1 hand how many months i have left. That is so weird. It really feels like i have been here only 1 month or so. It is going by so fast.
 
So my week went by fast, way fast. THat is how it seems to be all the time. WHenever i have to ride on trains, i know that my week is going to go by super fast. On tuesday, i went on splits wiht a missionary. It was fun. We did some streeting and visited a member. It was good to get away form my comp. Lately i have felt that it has to be his way or it is no way. Everytime i give a suggestion, he agress then says and gives reasons why his way is better. I am doing what dad told me to do, that is just to be patient and become smooth. I realy love my comp. but i think that 2 transfers together is good enough. I am ready for a change. Anyway, i have really felt that my prayers have become really sincere. I dont feel that my prayers are me just saying thanks and then asking for things anymore. I feel that they have beceom a conversation wiht God. I really feel taht i have started to pour out my soul to him. It really makes me feel good. Like during the day, if i have something that bothers me, i try to write it down so i can talk with God about it later in the night. I feel that i have realy leaned uppon him. I really look forward to my prayers at night. I love that time. It really helps going into another room and actuall vocally speaking too. It makes it feel more real. I love it.
 
Like i said earlier. We were on trains alot this week. One day we had to leave at 8;10 in the morning and didnt get back until 9;30. Our days are bcoming more and more hectic. This next week is transfers so it is going to beceom really busy. I am excited for that. But my wallet is really hurting. I run out of money so fast. We go out to eat so much as ZLs because we are never home. I wonder if that can be reimbursetable. It would be nice.
 
I wnat to tell you of another cool revelation i had this week. So we got done with a chinese gator, Soko. He donest believe in God. We watched finding faith in Christ and he looked at me with a really dumbfounded face when christ ressurected a guy, Lazarus. Well he said that it was hard and that it was an anciet myth. After the lesson, we were talking about it and my comp said that the lesson went ok. I thought the lesson was fantastic. Then it hit me. Every sunday i fast to knwo the needs of my gators, to find people to teach, and to help specific poeple. Well the past couple of weeks i have been fasting for him. Well it hit me that night. I know his concern, he needs to believe in God. Wait, then i thought aobut my other investigators. I know all of their concerns. Matsunaga needs a testimony. Murakami needs start praying. It was awesome because i realized that God has been answering my prayers and fasting by showing me these things. Maybe my comp doesnt know it but i do. It was really cool to think that we have gators who want to learn but are having struggles. That is where the best testimonies come from right. Please pray for them. I told you their concerns. They cna really use them. They are great people.
 
I love you so much Mother. I am excited to see you in a couple of months. I really appreciate all that you do for me. You are the greatest. i am doing great. I am still trying my hardest. I cant wait for you guys to come here and do a session in the temple with me. That is one of my planned things to do, go to the tmeple. I just went today that is how come this is late. I love yoyu and cant wait to hear from ya next week. Have a great week ok. Tell al my friedns hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment